MRA Medical Coding Services
• Inpatient • Outpatient • Professional Service • Emergency
Improve Coding Efficiency And Revenue Integrity
When it comes to your healthcare revenue integrity, nothing is more important than effective medical coding. MRA delivers flexible staffing and management for all of your medical coding challenges. No matter what your needs are, we assign the exact coding specialists required. Even as your work volume and staffing needs fluctuate, MRA partners with you to manage your workload.
For Over 30 Years, MRA Has Been Supporting Various Healthcare Facilities
- Academic Medical Centers
- Acute Hospitals
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Children’s Hospitals
- Community Hospitals
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Long-Term Hospitals
- Behavioral Health Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Specialty Hospitals
5 Ways MRA’s Coding Staff Support Services Deliver Higher Quality and Productivity:
- MRA’s coding staff are 100% US-based with an average of 15+ years HIM experience.
- Coding staff members maintain AHIMA and/or AAPC certifications depending on their area of specialty.
- Regular assessments and education ensure our staff meet or beat average productivity guidelines in all areas of coding.
- Scheduled internal audits to ensure 95% or greater coding accuracy.
- We assign dedicated account managers to each client to fulfill your needs and provide additional coding support for a spike in volume or employee absence.
Quarterly Business Reviews
- Regular management meetings with your team, MRA’s executive team and our account manager to review performance metrics and discuss modifications to services.
- At your request, MRA can provide coder assessments and education based on the results.
- Yearly and quarterly coding update webinars provide AHIMA and/or AAPC CEU’s.
We go above and beyond to ensure our experts meet your standards by:
- Using a stringent objective hiring process and pre-employment screening following strict guidelines and best practices --- and using Practicum case scenarios by service lines
- Having a credentialed team with at least 3 years of experience
- Doing ongoing auditing to maintain accuracy of 95% or greater
- Meeting strict education standards
Propelling Your Organization Forward
Throughout your engagement with MRA, we strive to deliver a completely positive experience laser focused on achieving and exceeding your goals through:
- Seamless onboarding and integration with your organization
- Managing productivity based on your standards
- Delivering insights from trends and observations
- Giving you the flexibility to meet your changing needs
- Bettyann Carroll, RHIA, HIM
Southcoast Hospitals Group