Health Information Management Outsourcing
Health information management outsourcing services cut costs and improve efficiencies without compromising quality or security.
As healthcare organizations face more and more pressures, with the transition from transactional to value-based care and declining reimbursements, it has never been more important for community hospitals to maximize resources. MRA’s health information management outsourcing services effectively reduce costs, providing the organization with additional means necessary to improve financial performance and enhance patient care.MRA's health information management outsourcing services:
- Stabilize accounts receivables and shrink DNFB.
- Reduce overhead and overall operational costs, freeing up physical space for additional revenue-generating services.
- Eliminate the need for recruiting, training, and maintaining HIM staff.
- Identify performance trends and actionable areas of improvement via MRA's data-driven model.
- Create indemnity against compliance risk.
- Act as an extension of your in-house team, providing industry knowledge and forming a strategic partnership.
- Clinical coding and audits for all record types
- Release of information (ROI)/Disclosure management
- Cancer registry
- Clinical documentation improvement
- Clerical support
- Management staff - Coding supervisors, Clerical staff supervisors, Directors, Managers
- Technical Staff - Coders, CDI specialists, Data analysts, Tumor registrars or technicians
- Clerical Staff - Chart processors, Release of information specialists, Scanning/imaging technicians
- HIM Director, Children’s Hospital