Clinical Documentation Improvement
Clinical documentation improvement (CDI) is fundamental to maximize healthcare reimbursements.
Studies have shown that 63% of existing clinical documentation does not meet ICD-10 guidelines*. With the current code set, physicians and healthcare organizations must enhance their clinical documentation improvement programs in order to ensure complete reimbursement.
MRA’s clinical documentation improvement services reduce claim denials and improve overall revenue cycle performance by:
- Improving CDI, HIM and physician collaboration
- Increasing accuracy of clinical documentation
- Reducing physician queries
- Lowering DNFB and reducing denials
- Minimizing RAC risk
Current ICD-10 coding structure make clinical documentation improvement even more critical to maintain revenue integrity.
MRA’s ICD-10 medical coding services empower care providers, resulting in accurate code assignments, quality reporting, and maximized value-based reimbursements, by:
- Ensuring accuracy and improved outcomes via credentialed, dependable ICD-10 staff
- Enabling efficient action, due to consistent access to reliable support services and the fastest response time (less than 24-hours) in the industry
- Understanding of the unique needs and challenges of community hospitals due to a 30-year track record of successful partnerships
- Dr. Patrick Brophy, Chairman of Cancer Committee at Winchester Hospital