ACoS Survey Preparation
ACoS survey preparation is essential to the success of any cancer registry program.
MRA helps your organization effectively prepare for an American College of Surgeons audit through a rigorous combination of onsite assessments and readiness activities, including:
- Maintaining compliance with Commission on Cancer Standards
- Identifying deficiencies
- Providing executive reports
- Creating a plan of action
MRA’s preparations ensure control of the ACoS survey process.
- Meet with Cancer Committee to review CoC on-site survey process.
- Assist Cancer Program in compiling required documentation for surveyor.
- Review Cancer Committee minutes for required documentation.
- Assist Cancer Registry in completion of the Survey Application Report.
- Tailor Cancer Registry to meet organization’s environment.
- Dr. Patrick Brophy, Chairman of Cancer Committee at Winchester Hospital