MRA Cancer Registry Services
Cancer registries today are often backlogged due to high demand and short supply of resources which hinder ongoing healthcare management.
Our cancer registry services help you collect, organize and manage the data necessary to improve the quality of cancer care while protecting future revenue.
MRA’s Team has the Expertise to Help You Create a Customized Plan to Meet your Registry Needs
Abstracting & Backlog Assistance
Registry Coordination & Management
Registrar Mentoring, Education & Training
Quality Assurance Auditing
MRA’s team of Certified Tumor Registrars (CTRs) can play a vital role in the efficient documentation and management of your cancer data. Our registrars have a working knowledge of reporting standards for:
- Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- State Reporting Facilities
- North American Association for Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR)
- Central Registries and SEER
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Dr. Patrick Brophy, Chairman of Cancer Committee at Winchester Hospital
Latest Blog Post
At MRA, we treat every record like the patient it represents and we're proud to help our clients better serve their communities.
Schedule a free consultation today to see how MRA’s Coding, Auditing and Cancer Registry Services can provide you with peace of mind