Cancer Registry Services
Cancer registry services are essential for the effective management of cancer — improving and potentially saving the lives of cancer patients.
Cancer registries are often backlogged due to high demand and short supply of resources. MRA’s team of certified tumor registrars (CTRs) plays a vital role in the efficient documentation and management of cancer data.
MRA’s cancer registry services help healthcare providers collect, organize, and manage the data necessary to improve the quality of cancer care, while protecting future revenue.
- Eliminate backlogs and abstracting via complete program outsourcing, including case finding and follow-up
- Maintain preparedness for ACoS audits
- Adapt to evolving regulatory and compliance requirements
- Customize a cancer registry program via a program assessment and consultation, tailored to fit your specific requirements.
- Reduce outsourcing expenses via a remote service option
Enhance awareness and understanding via MRA’s cancer learning center.
MRA is a problem-solving resource for cancer registry functions, providing blogs, workshops, and FAQs. MRA also conducts special studies and performs data collection projects (e-QuIP) upon request.
- Dr. Patrick Brophy, Chairman of Cancer Committee at Winchester Hospital