Auditing - Coding and Compliance
MRA Auditing for Coding and Compliance
• Ensure Accuracy • Reduce Risk • Improve Revenue Integrity
Achieve All Your Auditing Goals
Coding audits – Inpatient, Outpatient, Professional and Emergency
Professional Coding Evaluations
Charge Capture Audits
Coding/Charge Documentation Validation
Today’s changing regulations, new services and the transition to value-based care affect your bottom line in many ways. It’s more important than ever that your coding and compliance auditing pinpoint the top issues driving your risk and impacting your revenue.
MRA can partner with you to design the perfect auditing plan to help you see opportunities and resolve issues quickly wherever and whenever they arise.
For Over 30 Years, MRA Has Been Supporting Various Healthcare Facilities
- Academic Medical Centers
- Acute Hospitals
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Children’s Hospitals
- Community Hospitals
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Long-Term Hospitals
- Behavioral Health Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Specialty Hospitals
MRA's 4 Step Approach:
- Use data to identify challenges and how to address them proactively
- Provide education for coders and clinicians
- Establish benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs) for coders
- Improve coding practices to decrease the risk of outside audits
Identify Issues and Opportunities With Insight-Rich Reports
MRA’s 4 step approach gives you a complete quality audit - all presented in a final report with highly targeted accuracy issues and proactive insights for improvement.
We help you implement all our recommendations. We work with your coders directly to educate them and improve their performance - always following a prescribed development plan showing how to identify future issues and opportunities.
Better Insights for Continuous Improvement
Meeting your audit compliance goals can be daunting, especially if you have concerns in very specific areas. MRA covers them all.
With our value-driven approach, we capture meaningful data to reveal hidden trends that impact your claims and denials. Our audit insights empower your team to pinpoint actionable areas of improvement and identify the appropriate steps to make it happen.
MRA experts can assist your compliance audits in a variety of ways:
- Designing the overall audit approach
- Implementing a partial or complete audit
- Delivering an executive summary plus action plan
- Collaborating to deliver the action plan to leadership
Latest Blog Post
At MRA, we treat every record like the patient it represents and we're proud to help our clients better serve their communities.
Schedule a free consultation today to see how MRA’s Coding, Auditing and Cancer Registry Services can provide you with peace of mind