In this quality-driven healthcare environment, hospital mergers are commonplace. Sometimes one or more hospitals merge directly. In other cases, hospitals merge together under one corporate umbrella that may include many other facilities. When these types of mergers occur, data integrity and information governance are critical. HIM professionals are often at the center of these changes, […]
- Back to Basics – Section III. Reporting Additional Diagnoses
- Matters of the Heart: FY2018 Code Changes Impacting Heart Failure
- Rocky Roads: Patient Right of Access/ Compliant and Patient Centered ROI
- What’s the Skinny on Obesity and BMI Coding??
- What do all those radiation treatment modality codes mean?