Time to look at HIM
In a time of cost constraints, community hospitals all face common challenges of how to cut costs and improve efficiency without suffering quality or compliance risks.
Outsourcing services are a proven avenue to cost reduction. Using economies of scale, outsourcing vendors can often get the job done more efficiently, passing savings along to your organization.
Operating on a tight budget?
MRA stabilizes your A/R and has the ability to provide cost savings for the entire department. This includes reducing backlogs, reducing DNFB and freeing up physical space.
Unable to find—and retain—qualified staff?
MRA has a large team of HIM professionals. MRA can flex these resources up or down, depending on your organization’s needs.
Worried about compliance vulnerabilities?
MRA’s alignment with your organization provides indemnity against compliance risk.
Looking for a trusted vendor partner?
MRA’s team becomes a strategic component of your in-house team. We measure our success based on the success of your organization.
Health Information Management operational areas covered:
- Clinical coding and audits for all record types
- Release of information (ROI)/Disclosure management
- Cancer registry
- Clinical documentation improvement
- Clerical support
HIM positions provided:
- Management staff—Coding supervisors, Clerical staff supervisors, Directors, Managers
- Technical Staff—Coders, CDI specialists, Data analysts, Tumor registrars or technicians
- Clerical Staff—Chart processors, Release of information specialists, Scanning/imaging technicians