Complete clinical documentation is fundamental to accurate healthcare reimbursement. With the upcoming implementation of the ICD-10 coding structure, clinical documentation becomes even more critical for correct code assignment, quality reporting and value-based payments.
If your CDI process needs improvement, MRA can assist.
Clinical Documentation Improvement Program
63% of existing clinical documentation is not ready for ICD-10. With the new code set, it is increasingly important for physicians and healthcare organizations to focus on and improve their clinical documentation improvement programs.
CDI Benefits With MRA
There are many benefits to undergoing a clinical documentation improvement project with MRA:
- Stronger CDI, HIM and physician collaboration
- More thorough clinical documentation
- Fewer physician queries
- Lower DNFB and fewer denials
- Reduced RAC risk
Why Choose MRA For ICD-10 Medical Coding
- Dependability—our actions match our commitments
- Experienced, credentialed ICD-10 staff—proven accuracy for better outcomes
- Lowest staff attrition rate in industry—consistent, reliable support
- 30 year track record of success—a reputation built on trust